Thursday 6 October 2011

Only for Girls


One of my friends just started wearing the Hijab! I felt so proud of her and
thought…
Each girl should have her Hijab Anniversary. Each girl should record the day that
she decided to wear the Hijab, so that every year she will remember…

♥ That she was strong enough to give up something she really loves just for Allah!
♥ That her love to Allah outweighed her desire to be the most beautiful among her
friends!
♥ That she has taken another little step on the long path to Heaven!
♥ That she does not care about what people will tell her!
♥ That she knows that when outer beauty is covered, inner beauty outshines! If the
whole world was blind, they’ll all see her beautiful!
♥ That she chose to preserve her dignity!
♥ That she is precious!
♥ That she is… a princess!

Since I don’t remember my Hijab Anniversary, I think I will celebrate it on 29/05
with my friend Farah G. Elamrawy ♥

Ferry! This was inspired by you!

No comments:

Post a Comment