Sunday 9 October 2011

I Love Noise



I swear by Almighty God that I will tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

At a certain point in my life I used to adore sitting alone. I loved the quiet. But now, it's different. I usually surround myself with people... and might as well ask them to make noise.

Why? What happened? 

Well, when I go into a quiet room, my conscience court begins, where I am the attorney, the defendant and the judge. They all speak in the exact same moment. Their voices are so loud. I close my ears and the noise just gets louder and louder. The verdict is pronounced. I must change. I run into a noisy room where I can pretend I did not hear the judge.

Aaand that is why I love noise; because I can't stand the noise inside my own head.

The court adjourned...

No comments:

Post a Comment