Friday 20 January 2012

My Dream - 7el.me





Put your dream on a cloud and let dreamers push it forward

That's the kind of sentence my godmother would tell me , if I were in a fairy tale..

But hey! Who doesn't want to live a fairy tale anyway?

Then you should thank 7el.me because now you can actually post your dream on a cloud and let other dreamers push it..

We were always told that step no.1 in achieving a dream is writing it down. I used to write my dreams on a piece of paper. Somehow, this paper used to end up being torn or burnt according to the intensity of the frustration. (I once stuck pins in it! Imagine?)

On 7el.me you cannot burn or tear. Even if you feel frustrated, and you log on to 7el.me and watch those clouds swiftly crossing your screen, you'll definitely feel 're-charged'. This is a place where's it's legal to have a dream and where there's nothing funny about being ambitious. Push some dreams! Get your dreams pushed!


Thank you 7el.me!
And congratulations for qualifying with google Ebda2.. May you always be the home of the dreamers.. and the achievers.

No comments:

Post a Comment